- Connect to same WiFi as your PC
- Install My FTP Server (Magic FTP) from Play Store
- Preferences (wheel)
- Press "Password" to set password
- Press "Server Start Directory"
- Change it to "/storage/extSDcard/DCIM" or where you photos/data are
- < Go Back
- Now Start Magic FTP by pressing play button to the left of wheel
- Don't forget to turn it off by pressing stop button again after your done transferring
- Install FileZilla (FileZilla3.36.0win64-setup.exe)
- Start Filezilla
- Write the IP under "IP Address" from Magic FTP in "Host"
- Write "user" on "Username"
- Write the password you wrote in Magic FTP's "Password"
- Write in "12345" in "Port"
- Press quick connect
- Now you can transfer files at fast speed between Android and PC over FTP